Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Resipi italy kampung!!


I'm not a good cook neither the one who love cooking..

yesterday finally i've tried cooking prawn olio after weeks craving or it..

i've tried the fried quail with herbs recipe also because my brother force me to..

i'm sucks in cooking... So I google the recipes from the net..

It tooks me about 3 hours for both menus (including the time needed for marination).

The results??




Mom said my spaghetti is slightly undercooked.. And my fried quails aren't crispy enough...

She gave me 3 over 5 star for the quail.. My brother came out with the same comment too..Which is good enough for me as this is my 1st me cooking it...hehe




Today... I cook the prawn olio once again for couple of friends... But this time it turns out to be the spicy prawn olio malay style! Haisshhh...  Ke laut!

My buddies said " tak sedap, x rasa, tawar, masak ntah apa2 ntah" sambil tambah lagi... Cuihhh... X sedap pun angpa tambah jugak kan? Haha


2 comments:

Unknown said...

x sdap!tambah udang bru sdap kehkehkeh

-Namakuaku- said...

Uikhh... Laju!
Yelah..ye lah... Ari ni suku kilo udang... Len kali sekilo teruih cheq buh kat ang noo..
Mau? Hahaha
Yuk google recipe!