Friday, May 10, 2013

Something for you JT

She is...
The one who carry me for months in her...
Taking care of herself for my health, my safety...
Facing all the pain she can bare 32 years, 8 months and 277 days  ago..

She is...
The one who brought  me here...
Raising me up...
Pampered me with all her love...

She is...
The one who frustrated on my naughtiness..
Dissappointed on my stupidiness..
Strong enough having someone like me..

She is...
The one who taught me life...
Spending all she own for my education..
Crying  on my graduation day back then..

She is...
The one who i love the most..
The love of my heart..
My everything...

She is her....
Whom they called mak uda, kak nda, mak nda..
Whom we called mak..
She is...
You, mom..

Happy mother's day mak..


And yesterday... Was atok's birthday.. (According to those who registed her ic..they purposely take that may 9th as her birthdate due to the mothers day) ... Al-fatihah atok.. We miss you...

-Namakuaku-
May 10th, 2013
0732 am

Notakaki:
Mak mungkin suka membebel..
Mak mungkin garang..
Mak mungkin suka marah-marah
Tapi....
Mak adalah segala-galanya..

I love you and abah so damn much..
Though i barely show it..

No comments: