Thursday, January 7, 2010

pengesahan dalam perkhidmatan....


that's been written on the letter i accepted from the office...

with a smile on my face.. i announced proudly "jyyeaaHHh dah sah jawatan...da bley lawan boss" wakakakkaka...

my colleague continue. " dakwat dAh kering weh.." ...
meaning there's no need to put my face down when facing boss..huhu.. i can speak out loud now.. i can speak up my opinion,... i can further my study.. and i can....... being transfered!.. huh daymn!



"BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA"

Yana Harmila Haron.


huhu.....

3 comments:

PuteraOhtraBulan said...

Wah..Tahniah!!Buleh belanja aku kat restoran nasi ayam Hj. Ali

-Namakuaku- said...

akekeke.. tunggu org saratokh balek lah kita hang out sama2..huhu

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.