Friday, December 11, 2009

on the move..!!~ again..??

after bali ... mersing.. KL... now i'm off to Klantan and trengganu .... hahaha

with couple of rm50 notes i'm off for another trip.. but this time.. shopping is out of my list lor..

couple of rm50 notes aren't enough for me to do shopping..huk..


the worse part is..... i'm officially broke.. daymNN... where the heck can i get instant cash for bandung/jakarta trip...?? can't ask my mom for 'buat ada-ada' money this time.. coz mom herself will be joining the trip and so do my 2 youngest bro n sis... which officially meant that... "you're on ur own Yana HarmiLa!!~" daYmMNnnnnn again...!!~


i already counting my coins .. and still figure out where the heck i'm gonna trade this coins into rm notes.. at least there will be another 2 extra rm50 notes in my wallet..huhu


pathetic isn't it...??


but i don't care... i wanna go jalan-jalan puas-puas tahun ni.. don't know why.. but i think i can smell next year will be a difficult year for me... huh...

No comments: