Thursday, July 30, 2009

selamat petang cikgu!!~



selamat petang cikgu, originally uploaded by redcili.

last friday..sangat buhsan..
i'm supposed to fetch dewi at pontian untill she called me up and cancel the original plan.. then she ring me up again ask me and z to wait for her at batu pahat.. as we changed our way she sent a sms and changed the plan again.. huh.. as we expected... hahaha

feeling frustrated i decided to have a unplanned visit to sawah sagil.. z has nothing to disagree with my suggestion.. she said once we escaped from the house let's make it worth it..wakakaka.. (that's my word actually..huhu)..

i ring ayie up asking permission from him to visit Sawah sagil... FIY Sawah sagil is under his territory...wakakakakaka.
as i arrived at the paddy field ayie was no where to be found.. so i decided to visit the old mango tree we used to hang out.. couple of minutes after that ayie came on his bike with his beloved D'nooty..
considering that azam live quite far from sawah sagil i didn't ask him to join us.. as this wasn't a well plan visit.. but ayie didn't think so.. he as azam to came along joining us that evening.. poor azam.. he had to ride couple miles just to accompany me decreasing my shutter release...hahaha i appreciated it though..

and here are some pix of me and z from azam n ayie lens...
thanx guys..


No comments: