Tuesday, July 7, 2009

aLLerGy.. oh ALLerGy..!!~




LasT saturday i went to the mall .. once i step into the mall and started to feel the freezing air condition.. my palm started to get itchy.I went there again yesterday i still face the same problem...this time my feet get itchy too...so i made up the conclusion..it is because the poor ventilation..

but today i started realising that my conclusion was totally wrong.. i bought an ice cream from a student (malaysian style ice cream).. once i hold the the ice cream my palm started to get itchy.. this time worse than before..i scratched & rub the palm until it become warmer.. the itchness is gone but the palm is getting a little bit swollen..and numb..

since i was a kid i rarely gone to the doctor ..unless i can't stand the pain.. so i ask my mom whom a nurse about my problem.. and she said

"tu nama nye allergy sejuk.."

i was like..

"what? allergy sejuk? boley plak ? ade gak penyakit tu eh?"

all i know is i do suffer from allergy but only to dust and some food...and not this 'allergy sejuk'.. yes, it's true .. i can't stand cold weather but never get itchy maa...i sit back and started to remember .."oh... now i remember..!" i do face this problem several time before... it's just become worse..

do i have to go for an official medical diagnosis?

p/s: a blanket or at least a jacket and a pair of socks is a must for me everytime i went to sleep.. huhu.. (plus watching Tv in the living room.. i hate it when my bro put on the aircond to the max..haha)

i spent over a hundred for books on a day..

No comments: