Monday, January 27, 2014

One day... I will travel the world!

My first overseas visit || my first flight
*Bali

Then..
Jakarta/Bandung

Then...
Ho chi minh, Vietnam

Then..
Perth, Australia


My first island visit || my first snorkeling
Pulau Lang Tengah, Terengganu.

Then ..
Pulai Tioman.


My first road trips || my first borneon visit
Miri- Brunei Darussalam - Lawas - Miri

Then..
Batu Pahat- Bangi- Ipoh- Kuala sepetang- Sungai Petani- Penang-Danok


I've been around most of the state here in Malaysia but never in Sabah..
Guess i need to pay Sabah a visit later..
Oh plus Kuching...
Plus Pualu Perhentian..
Plus Krabi..
Plus Singapore..
Plus Mabul island..
Plus India..
Plus Istanbul..
Plus Myanmar..
Plus Phuket...
Plus Philippine..
Plus Nepal..
Plus The United State..
Plus Melbourne..
Plus other part of Indonesia..
Plus Maldives ...
Plus the great malaysian forest and eco-resorts...
Plus.....

Eh...?
Hahahahahaha
I just wanna travel the world!

Amongst all.. I wish I will be invited to the great land of Mecca..

No comments: