Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BaD mouth???

some people have allergy of their own...
some people allergy to shrimp paste..
some people allergy to dust..
some people allergy to sea food..
some people allergy to fruit..etc..
me?? i'm allergy to anything with shrimp paste...dust and this fruit called kuini..

my face get itchy whenever i ate anything with shrimp paste or whenever i'm in a space with lots of dust..

i get itchy lips whenever i ate kuini... and it's not just itchy.. it become like this....


scary huh??


but it wasn't caused by a kuini..i just knew it..... i keep thinking what did i eat that cause all this... but i found nothing... i didn't eat kuini lately... hurm... was it because that turkish candy my aunt gave to me? i don't know.. but i hate this... it's hurt.. and it's ugly to have that weird thing on ur lips... adoi lah....


this is my lip condition 3 days ago..

it's getting worse day by day... sakit oOo.. bila nak kering luka ni??!!~ arGhhhH

No comments: