Saturday, May 30, 2009

no.. I'm not a sHopahoLic but....

I'm not a shopaholic..
i don't go to the mall shopping for clothes, shoes etc..
i don't go hunt for expensives food...
i don't go to Evita Peroni or whatever the accesories shop called...
but...

last two days i spent over RM700 for about 2 hours for this.....



I Told you i'm not a shopaholic.. didn't I??


*i don't even need the modulator... but still.. can't resist of having it...wakakaka

*cleaning set? to replace the one being 'rocket' by that stupid person who broke into my car... my munchkin is full with dust since that...

*Contact lens? i forgot to change my CL case... the one i used was not tight enough..result? kering lor... i need CL for outing to avoid having a 'spec' on u without really wearing it..huhu

*MP160 catridge... nobody in this house seem to care either the printer got ink or not..ceh..

*the most important stuff i bought was that maxtor 500G 2.5" external harddisk.. i too lazy to burn my pix into dvd.. so external HDD is the best solution maa..akekeke


p/s:
if u realized.. there's no magazines this time... usually i spent lots on reading stuff (though i haven't finished reading the last issue yet..huhu)..wanna know why?? because my wallet are out of cash...haha.. owh.. i forgot to buy wallet n shoes.. the reason i went to the mall...sh*T...!!~

p/p/s: i watched Terminator Salvation... alone (-_-') .. there's no more bff by ur side to hang out lor... so sad huh?? nevermind that.. joHn Connor is so cooL lah..akekkeke

4 comments:

azam said...

2 macam memory card aku yg hilang haritu la yana, hehe

-Namakuaku- said...

memory card ko yang hilang??
mana? akekekke

Anonymous said...

hdd 500G tu ko angkat bpe brat??
ide ke sata?

-Namakuaku- said...

2.5" maxtoR 500G = Rm 355 cik huda..